Notice from CDC

Jokes, Humor, fun things to share

Notice from CDC

by k2muskie » Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 am

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you get WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or all of these three antidotes - Really Urgent Medicine (RUM), Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) or Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).

;) ;)
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

Re: Notice from CDC

by DallanC » Fri May 10, 2013 10:51 am

Normally this would be pretty funny... but I'm currently on month 5 of mass overtime, mandatory 6 days a week schedule. I'm unbelievably burned out today and I am really wondering why I havent walked into my bosses office and quit today. Its insane... :flame:

I am jealous of all you retired folk to get to play whenever the mood suits you :howdy:

-DallanC
DallanC

Return to Jokes & Humor