[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - places to tardet practice

places to tardet practice

Questions and Discussion on Firearms, Sights, Shooting etc

places to tardet practice

by Dunkem » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:15 am

LOOKING IN WEST DESERT FOR SOME SAFE TARGET AREAS.WE ARE RESPONSIBLE SHOOTERS HAVE A TARP UNDER US TO COLLECT SHELLS ,PICK UP OUR TARGETS,AND OTHERS .ANY HELP :help:

WE STAY ON ROADS,DONT DISTURB LAND ETC. NOT A BUNCH OF SLOBS THAT DONT CARE.jUST LOOKING FOR A NICE SPOT THAT IS SAFE AND LEGAL THANKS, BRAD (DUNKEM)
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: places to tardet practice

by DallanC » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 am

Lookout pass (on the way to simpson springs, past faust)? 5mile pass used to be popular but now they turned it into a ATV rec area and closed to shooting. You can drive a couple miles further west towards lookout pass (before faust) and shoot out in that flat. I prefer farther over to lookout where you can camp and stuff (and get out of the wind).

Where are you located?

-DallanC
DallanC

by Dunkem » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 am

Im in West Valley, not to far of a drive to those areas,I think that would be a good area to take metal detecter also.
Thanks.
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Bax* » Wed May 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Its fine Dunkem... dont invite me.

One other place I would suggest is heading out past the turn off to Timpie on the North side of I-80
Bax*

by Dunkem » Wed May 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Heck Bax the more the better 8-) Also been thinking about going down to pros place,and maybe wetting a line at 9 mile while there.
Dunkem
Dunkem

by DallanC » Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Timpe?

-DallanC
DallanC

by Bax* » Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Bax*

by Dunkem » Thu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Let me know and Ill work around it.(yard work sucks, got my wife trained to do the flowers,and got most of my garden sat.) 8-)
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Bax* » Fri May 03, 2013 8:06 pm

If you are free around the first part of June, I'd love to head down for a Saturday. That just means I need to sight my scope in for my .223 and it will motivate me to do so!
Bax*

by Dunkem » Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Dunkem
Dunkem

Next

Return to Firearms