[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - 99.56% of Guns Used as Intended

99.56% of Guns Used as Intended

Questions and Discussion on Firearms, Sights, Shooting etc

99.56% of Guns Used as Intended

by Bax* » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:59 pm

This is a great article that Fatbass posted a while ago and thought I would share. Makes me feel like arguing with a no-goodnick libby!

Bax*

Re: 99.56% of Guns Used as Intended

by DallanC » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Thanks for posting that, on another non-hunting site I frequent there is a heated gun discussion going on and I like to find sourcs of factual information that backup my beliefs. Good info in this one!

-DallanC
DallanC

by Bax* » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

I just read an article that makes me sick to my stomach

Just wanted to share the barf fest

Bax*

by DallanC » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 pm

DallanC

by Bax* » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Not to sound like a whacky guy that lives in a cabin and screams at mice with his shirt off.....

But I genuinely think that trying to infringe on that single right could utterly doom America as we know it.

People may think that is a rather extreme statement, but I think it could be true. Im not saying that guns are really the reason. But I am saying that by limiting one right, it opens the door to infringe upon other rights.

Scary to think about....
Bax*

by Dunkem » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 am

Damn scary Bax :!:
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Bax* » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Bax*

by Dunkem » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 am

They are both pretty scary,but I can always kill the mouse and hope mick goes away, the bill passes and its probobly going to be my cold dead hands thing
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Martymcfly73 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Martymcfly73

by Bax* » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Just figured I'd show this video for your review. Alarming....

Bax*

Return to Firearms