[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - Micro Start Antigravity Battery

Micro Start Antigravity Battery

General Fishing Discussion, Questions about Fishing, Gear, Baits, Tips, Techniques

Micro Start Antigravity Battery

by k2muskie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Been really looking at getting one of these...I'm the type of person who'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Here to tell you some of those have it and not need it gadgets have come in very handy even if used only once.

Anyone have any experience with these or thoughts? Here's the link.

http://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/micro-start-xp-1/
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

Re: Micro Start Antigravity Battery

by DallanC » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

DallanC

by k2muskie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:18 am

Wahoooo it really does jump start a dead battery. Long story short our trip to Lake Cascade was saved. Snowmobile battery went dead for electric start and pull starting will wear one out. So said okay lets see if this item I paid $159 for really works. Hooked it up and OMG thought I was getting a jump from another vehicle. Had to use it both mornings to start sled. I'm the type of person who would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I'm so glad I had this item as we needed it and it WORKED and has already paid for itself. I've even charged my cell phone with it. So there ya have it sweet item about the size of a day planner and weighing maybe a whooping 2-3#s, used it and I'm one happy customer. ;) ;)

MS-1.JPG
MS-1.JPG (95.94 KiB) Viewed 7658 times

MS-2.JPG
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

by DallanC » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 am

That's interesting. What is the amperage of the battery? It would have to allow quite a bit for a engine starter I would imagine. Really cool device.

-DallanC
DallanC

by k2muskie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 am

k2muskie

by DallanC » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Its certainly impressive.

-DallanC
DallanC

by rspeters » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Yeah, that is impressive. I'm the same way as you guys, I like to be over-prepared. I went out and bought basically the biggest, baddest battery I could find for my Landcruiser....it's a marine battery that will take about twice as long to drain (I.e. if I left the lights on) as the typical battery for the Landcruiser. That being said, I'd still be interested in picking something like this up....usually the problem I have with battery jumpers is that they're too big, this seems to resolve that issue.
rspeters

by k2muskie » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Alls I can say guys is I himmie-hawed for like 3 weeks before I made the plunge and said oh well we shall see if I ever have to use it. So impressed with what we experienced ordered the XP3 kit. Doesn't come with all the connections just battery jumpers and cord that has like 3 connections for phone charging I believe. They do sell a retractable cord that has like a 10 way key that has additional connections. If any of you do purchase I hope it proves itself like it did for us if even just that one time. Worked for us and I'm just glad I made the first purchase of the XP1. :D :D
k2muskie

Return to Fishing Questions, Gear, Tips & Tricks and General Discussion