[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - Millcreek change

Millcreek change

General Fishing Discussion, Questions about Fishing, Gear, Baits, Tips, Techniques

Millcreek change

by Dunkem » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 am

Any thoughts about the poisening of millcreek,and putting pure cuts in there? I love that little creek,and really dont understand why fix something that is not broke.Am I missing something here :wtf:
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: Millcreek change

by k2muskie » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 am

Well haven't ever fished there I have really no judgement. I can see the concern others may have who do fish there. I guess for me there is no data points to go by on how I feel. Guess when it happens the folks who do fish it will be the ones to judge this change. Thats one word 'change' some will like and others won't.
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

by DallanC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm

I dont have much of an opinion either way... I hate to destroy whats already there, but another river with a pure strain is ok too. One thing I heard that bothers me is it will be Catch and Release only once they replant it? Its currently an open fishery... so that kind of bothers me. I do CNR but I also love to fry'em up!

-DallanC
DallanC

by Dunkem » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

They said in the last meeting that it would not be C&R,but they change thoughts every hour.Ive caught nice browns there.There are some spots that you really have to almost crawl to.I use my old popiel(sp) pocket fisher for those.(Ithink it about 25 years old.Pure bonnies would be nice,but hate to lose the browns :(
Dunkem
Dunkem

by DallanC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm

DallanC

Return to Fishing Questions, Gear, Tips & Tricks and General Discussion