[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - My First Trip of the Year

My First Trip of the Year

River and Lake Fishing reports from around the state

My First Trip of the Year

by dubob » Fri May 10, 2013 8:02 am

[/color]
dubob

Re: My First Trip of the Year

by DallanC » Fri May 10, 2013 9:38 am

Great report!

I dont know what I am more jelous of, the fish, the trailer or the boat...! Probably just the fact you got out there fishing. Beautiful country down there for sure.

-DallanC
DallanC

by k2muskie » Fri May 10, 2013 10:09 am

Very nice Bob. Sorry the fishing wasn't the bestest for you guys but hey you were out enjoying thats the main thing in our book. Sure hope all is going better for Mike and its nothing too serious. ;) ;)
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

by DallanC » Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 am

Kidney Stones are terrible, you get the pain in your back on the left or right. There can be a fluttering feeling as the decending urinary tract is made of the same stuff a uterus is, it expands and contracts. Its amazing how bad it can be and if that is what it turns out to be, my condolances. I've had alot of stones over the years... luckily I've never had to be admitted to the hospital for one.

-DallanC
DallanC

by Dunkem » Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Nice DuBob,like the camper!
Dunkem
Dunkem

Return to Fishing Reports