Picture Gallery is online

Share upcoming important Events, Annoucements and Dates

Picture Gallery is online

by Administrator » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

I got the picture gallery installed and up and working. I dont have a link off the front page to get to it right now, but will be adding it tonight hopefully. I need to configure it with more catagories but its installed and it works!

gallery/index.php
Administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Picture Gallery is online

by Administrator » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Just a note, we have a online picture hosting system that is easy to use. There is a upload restriction of 2mb files so resize if your image exceeds that (its a internet php restriction, not our software).

The shortcut link is at the upper right of the page next to the FAQ, Members and Login/Out links.

Once images are uploaded to the appropriate forum, you can copy and use the entire link and use it within the image tags to display it in a post, or you can even simplier, use the album command with the image #. Its really easy to post images now! And because they are hosted on this site, they will exist forever!

No more flicker or other stupid hosting sites deleting images after a while which then break forum posts that use them.
Administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Picture Gallery is online

by Administrator » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 pm

I just noticed the Gallery was broken, giving an error. This is now fixed. Let me know if anyone runs across any additional issues of pages not loading or behaving oddly.
Administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Important Annoucements and Dates