[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - Roping A Deer Story

Roping A Deer Story

Jokes, Humor, fun things to share

Roping A Deer Story

by DallanC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 am

DallanC

Re: Roping A Deer Story

by rspeters » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Trying to recreate this story, along with a GoPro rolling is probably the most fool-proof way I've ever come across of going viral and becoming instantly youtube famous.

I like the part where he says the deer bites like a pitbull...that cracks me up.
rspeters

by DallanC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:39 pm

True story... you aim 4 KC rollbar lights at a point about 20ft in front of a truck then drive slowly around at night with the lights off until a deer steps across the road. When you flip the switch on, 1,000,000 candlepower will instantly freeze it in its tracks.

Step out of the truck and staying outside the beam of light, you can literally run right up along side it and grab it. Its right about that point the trance is broken and you are epically S O L. Its seriously a bad idea... tried it once with a friend as teenagers. Once I could think again, we drug our thrashed bodies back to the truck and got the bleeding slowed down... my friend had his jeans torn off down the left side and my shirt was torn right down the middle. Blood everywhere.

That thing went ape-sh*t soon as we got a hold of it and tore us to pieces with those flailing hooves. Not sure about the biting, I got wacked upside the head pretty hard that gave me stars. Got our butts handed to us by a dumb doe. Told another friend about it a year later and he decided to try it... about with the same result.

Small town + bored teenagers = stupid ideas. Although I'd pay one heck of alot to have had it on film lol.

-DallanC
DallanC

by DallanC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm

PS: we used to "hunt" at night for people parking in the hills getting "busy" :rofl: As local boys we knew all the good spots... we'd roll up behind them with the engine off then turn on those KC lights and watch the clothes fly :evil:

-DallanC
DallanC

by rspeters » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:13 pm

wow
rspeters

by 68w » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 pm

i was teaching an army cls class today. and while a fellow medic was teaching i read this. they made me leave the room till i could stop laughing. on break i let the guys read it and they all understand now. lol
68w
Lurker
Lurker

by Loke » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Life was much more simple, back when I drank beer.
Loke
Lurker
Lurker

by DallanC » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:20 am

DallanC

Return to Jokes & Humor