[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - And I thought our OCD was bad....

And I thought our OCD was bad....

Discussions that don't fit in other topics

And I thought our OCD was bad....

by k2muskie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Ever since I got my Son a custom made fly rod last year he's become addicted to fly fishing...absoultely loves it and goes all the time. Well the other day he comes home says to me Mom do you notice anything different? Mind you he's sitting at the kitchen breakfast bar...I say you shaved and looks like you got a hair cut I think...then he shows me has hand...and you folks thought we were a little over the top WRT our OCD and TM fishing...ohhhhhhhhhh....nooooooooooooooooooooooo not even close to his...told me he saw this in a fly fishing magazine he gets...okay so name this fly that he'll never loose????

Son OCD.jpg
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

Re: And I thought our OCD was bad....

by Dunkem » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Ahh,dont know but it will probobly come in :handy: :evil:
Dunkem
Dunkem

Return to General Chat