Golden age passports

Discussions that don't fit in other topics

Golden age passports

by Dunkem » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Are these valid at strawberry?If not say you pay the 5.00 bucks at one day use area,and decide to move,do you have to buy another at next day use site?I know, look it up,well I did and am more confussed now than before. :help:Where do I find where they are valid? I know that the forest service hires consessioners to run things. Man I hate getting old and dumb :?
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: Golden age passports

by k2muskie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 am

I could be wrong but I believe you can still use the Golden Age Passports to get a discount on camping however they aren't honored for launching I doubt the pass is even honored for day-use. We both have these passports and get half pirce for camping at Anderson Cove on PV but the pass isn't honored for launching fees. We buy the season pass to launch anyways. Back in the day say roughly 8 years ago the pass was honored but not no more except for camping now.
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

Re: Golden age passports

by DallanC » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:18 pm

I didn't see any info on the passes last time up there, I had my dad with me who has one. He wanted to use it to save a couple bucks but with no info and no-one around, I just paid and off we went.

I would like to know the answer if you do find out. Maybe the strawberry bay marina knows?

-DallanC
DallanC

Return to General Chat