where the hell is everyone

Discussions that don't fit in other topics

where the hell is everyone

by Dunkem » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

:lame: Just got back from San Diego,and there has not been one post since I left. Dont let this forum go away guys, Ill get busy and throw a line out here and there.This is too good of a place to let go :help:
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: where the hell is everyone

by Bax* » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Agreed!

I am honestly so sick of this other forum's format and styling that I used to regularly visit. THis forum is EXACTLY what we all know and love.
Bax*

by bwhntr » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 am

I have to agree as well. I would love to see this forum get a little more traffic. Take us back to what we used to enjoy in the early days of the wildlife forum.
bwhntr

by k2muskie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 pm

We have been out including my Son who is addicted to fly fishing...where did I go wrong...ha-ha. I'll work at posting up a report in the fishing section including fly fishing on my Son's enjoyment. I have to admit I'm just not as motivated as I was in the past to post. I also agree one other forum...well sad is alls I'll say in type especially for the fishing section including the new owners of said site...oh well it is what it is. I'll do my best to post up reports here but I don't want to be the only one that posts in the fishing section and thats why I really haven't posted. I'll work to do my best and if its just my posts on what we fish for...than thats what you'll see. Give me this weekend to get a couple reports together. This site will expode but its just getting others with great reports to post as I see it. I'll do my part and try to work into posts into the various sections of this forum... but I guess as I said I just don't want to be the only one posting...working as a TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More is what those of us here need to do to get the posts coming in...just my .02...DallanC it will happen and its us the members that just need to make it happen and I THANK YOU... ;) ;)
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

by DallanC » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm

I've been buried at work, until THIS WEEK (long story, project isnt done but I had pre-approved time off my manager had to give me off... so I get to play this week while the rest of the team works, suckers!). I loaded up the camper saturday and went up on the skyline drive above Fairview until yesterday. It was a nice pleasant get-a-way. Got to reel in some fish, pull some triggers... relax and just have a good time.

Best of all my 12 year old boy got to shoot his new deer rifle, a Savage youth 7mm08 (one of the few youth lefty rifles out there). He did great with it. Also got to run +100 rounds through his .22 he got for christmas at potguts. Icing on the cake is when we returned home I checked my credit card, low and behold my boy drew a 2-doe antelope tag up in the Cache unit! Pretty cool, his first real year hunting big game and he has a buck deer and two doe antelope tags.

My work is running over on schedual, but hopefully we are wrapping up for good in the next couple weeks. after that I'm going to do ALOT of hunting and fishing and hopefully post alot of pictures and reports from all over :D

-DallanC
DallanC

by k2muskie » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:11 pm

I know there's competition with other established sites...but we need a good kick start here fellas. You know what I fish for on the soft water this time of year...a few of us a trying with our post but come-on you LURKERS...Bax*, Grandpa D, NHS, LOAH, Marty... give me a break...lets post up some reports is what I say...I'm calling you out...don't be afraid come on you can do it...hey this site is a nice place and glad DallanC started it so cut it some slack and post up...build it and they will come but see's only a few are willing too do that...Not to offend others...SO POST UP dammit...hahaha... :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:
We never get skunked...its the fish that get skunked they just keep missing our lures....
k2muskie

by Dunkem » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:15 pm

8-)
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Huntoholic » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 am

One of the a lures of these sites is the interaction with others. If there is no conversation going on then it is like talking to yourself.
Huntoholic

by bwhntr » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 am

Hello? :) I will make a better effort to contribute. I lurk but need to offer up more to help out.
bwhntr

by DallanC » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 am

Sorry all, I've been in Las Vegas for the past 4 days. :mrgreen:

-DallanC
DallanC

Return to General Chat