Man my work SUCKS

Discussions that don't fit in other topics

Man my work SUCKS

by DallanC » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:31 pm

We got pulled into a company meeting Friday... they are putting us on mandatory overtime with mandatory saturdays as well. They said "We are going to let people have sunday off" Oh Gee, thanks boss...! You are requiring me to be in the 60-70 hour a week range? The duration of this "crunch mode? 4 months. Now through April. I'm on a project that is in the 220 million range for development costs so I know its important but holy crap, I dont know if I have it in me to work that long (we just did a big overtime push from early Sept up to Thanksgiving).

Guess no ice fishing or snowmobiling for me this winter... /sigh.

-DallanC
DallanC

Re: Man my work SUCKS

by Dunkem » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 am

60 -70 hours a week :yuck: Im semi retired and if they call me for more than 3 days I think that sucks.Heck you probobly wont even see the daylight.
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: Man my work SUCKS

by DallanC » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Our project just got extended by 2 months. Management is all giddy with the extra time to polish... all I can see is 2 extra months of 6 days a week work, and due to being salary there is no overtime pay. Because the project is pushed 2 months that means 2 months less sales this year to count towards Christmas bonus's.

I'm extremely PO'd over this... my productivity and morale is in the crapper as you can expect.

:lame:

-DallanC
DallanC

Return to General Chat