[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - Soooo.... kinda feel like I wasted my money

Soooo.... kinda feel like I wasted my money

Questions and Discussion on Firearms, Sights, Shooting etc

Soooo.... kinda feel like I wasted my money

by Bax* » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

I am well over $3k into a Grendel build and have a pretty cool rifle put together. But I am so insanely busy lately that I dont think that I am going to have time to shoot the dang thing and may end up selling it before I even fire one shot out of it.

Some days I really hate being a responsible grown up :banghead:
Bax*

Re: Soooo.... kinda feel like I wasted my money

by Cooky » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am

It will sit a wait patiently until you are ready to play some more. On the other hand, I often build project guns just for the fun of building it.
Cooky

by Bax* » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Bax*

by DallanC » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:42 am

Why do you need to sell it? That looks like a great fun gun and caliber. Reloading for something custom like that in a semi-auto might be a tad more work but probably still more than worth it.

You need to at MINIMUM get'er out and shoot couple cloverleaf's!

-DallanC
DallanC

by Bax* » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Funny you ask Dallan

I have wanted a Blaser K95 for a loooooong time and I have the opportunity to buy one with a .308 and .243 barrel for a really good deal (compared to what you would normally pay for one). But I need to justify the $6k to do it. So this would pay for half of it right off the bat....
Bax*

by DallanC » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Ah, ok that makes sense. I've had that happen a couple times recently... trading new things for even better things! I hope you get the K95!

-DallanC
DallanC

by Cooky » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Well, your timing is good. Prices are going up.
If you get that Blaser be sure to do a review. I think most reviews, especially for pricier guns, are biased.
Cooky

by Bax* » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Bax*

by DallanC » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 pm

DallanC

Return to Firearms