Ruger Red Label 12 Gauge for sale

Items for purchase / sale. All sales are between private partys!
Forum rules
Please use this section at your own risk. UtahSportsmen.com will not be responsible for any transaction made from this board.

Ruger Red Label 12 Gauge for sale

by dubob » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 am

These workhorse shotguns are no longer being produced by Ruger. They will become harder to find in the near term and I can only guess at what the cost to purchase will become as the current inmates running the asylum push for more and more gun laws. So if you’ve ever wanted to own one of these made in America classics, now would be the time to buy one. This model was purchased new by me in 1991 and has given me good service on upland birds and waterfowl for over 20 years. The stock and forearm have taken a beating over the years and I just got both of them replaced by Ruger. The rest of the gun shows some wear, but nothing major. I’m no expert on grading guns, but I’ll say the metal is at least 80% and the stock and forearm are NEW. You may just want to come buy this one – while you still can.

Asking $1,200.00.

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 75 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
dubob

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade