Got a couple

Questions & Discussion related to Small Game Hunting

Got a couple

by Dunkem » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 am

Got a couple of ECD doves this morning, they are quite a bit bigger than the mourning dove. I have got to learn how to post pictures on here :geek:
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: Got a couple

by DallanC » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Congrats on a pair of those ring necked doves :). Yes they are much bigger than mourning doves, they taste just the same though. I pick a few off the power pole from time to time with the pellet rifle and toss them in a skillet, tasty!

As for posting pictures, you have two options. First is an attachment, at the bottom of the posting page below the submit button is an option to upload photos. The second, is you upload it into the appropriate gallery section... once uploaded, click on it and at the bottom will be a link you just copy and paste in the post with the album code like: [album]34[/album]. Each image increments the count by 1, so if you upload 3 images and the first ones number was 123, you can refer to them as: [album]123[/album] [album]124[/album] [album]125[/album]. Give it a try.

The advantage of uploading into the gallery is that image will remain there indefinitely. Attachments aren't always permanent. I will write up a better image posting guide soon.

-DallanC
DallanC

Return to Small and Upland Game