[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3896)
UtahSportsmen.com • View topic - wifes new gun

wifes new gun

Questions & Discussion related to Small Game Hunting

wifes new gun

by Dunkem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

Bought my wife a cute interarms 22 A.T.D. rifle with a Bushnell banner scope. Looking for a place for some jacks so she can get into the thrill of shooting with me.Gun is small and fits her fine. Any help? thanks ,Brad :help:
Dunkem
Dunkem

Re: wifes new gun

by DallanC » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Last edited by DallanC on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DallanC

by Dunkem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

THanks for the info Dallan.
Dunkem
Dunkem

by Dunkem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Took the wife and her new 22 to the west desert today, and what a sweet shooting gun that is! Think I might give her my 10-22 and use hers .If I come across another one for the price I got this one I will grab it(got grandsons getting to that age :D

no bunnys to be found,but murdered some campain signs
Dunkem
Dunkem

by DallanC » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Watch KSL. They show up every couple of months. How much did you pay for yours? I paid $225 for my boys but it was in mint condition. I've seen'em cheaper but wasnt going to play the waiting game as Christmas approaches.

-DallanC
DallanC

by Dunkem » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Actually I got mine for manual labor,I know a fellow who raises beef and hogs, so I will be doing some processing next week.But it will work out to be around 175.00 bucks.(less if I work fast :) So Im thinking it was a good deal,the gun has been fired less than 50 rounds.
Dunkem
Dunkem

by DallanC » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Yea thats a great deal. If you get tired of it hollar, I'll take it off your hands :)

-DallanC
DallanC

by Bax* » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

Glad to hear you like the new toy.

Jacks are hard to come by out on the west desert anymore.... Try heading South instead. Lots of bunnies south of Utah county. I cant believe how many I saw just along the highway on my way to Gunnison a few weeks ago.
Bax*

Return to Small and Upland Game